Education in Haryana is developing rapidly along with the other developments in the state. The capital of Chandigarh, cities like Gurgaon, Ambala and others are rapidly expanding with developments in technology. IT and other organizations are prominent in cities like Gurgaon and this causes people from other places to migrate here with families. As a result, education takes a leap too.
In Haryana, education is primarily managed by the Department of Elementary Education and the Board of School Education, Haryana. Elementary education deals with primary education while the Board of School Education deals with secondary education. The elementary education board works on providing free compulsory education to students of 6-14 years of age. Apart from the State board, Haryana also has schools affiliated to CBSE, ICSE and other boards and councils. International schools are mushrooming in large numbers too.
If you need to understand, how to open a school in Haryana, you need to plan your goal. You can follow the broad process described below:
- Target the city where you plan to start a school and decide the zone or locality. Study the education scenario and school networks in the State. Developing cities offer more scope in such cases.
- The next step is to decide the type of affiliation that you wish to go in for. Market research, capital investment and the process of affiliation is the key to this goal. You can hire professional advice to understand the intricacies of the affiliation processes for various boards.
- Do not forget to read the latest updates introduced by the education department of the state. For example, there has been an amendment in the norms for recognition in the Haryana School Education Rules in 2009 whereby, no schools will be allowed to run as unrecognized schools from the academic year 2013-14. The provisional affiliations have been retained.
Once you have arrived at a decision of starting your school at a particular location and with a defined affiliation, you can begin with further preparations:
- Form a society or a trust and get it registered. This is a fundamental requirement in the process to start a school.
- Work on preparation of the capital. This includes money, property, infrastructure and other capital investments. Every board has its own requirements that you need to study beforehand. For example, if you are keen on opening a CBSE school, you need to understand how to start a CBSE school in Haryana specifically.
- Enlist the norms, procedure, NOCs and various permissions to start a school in Haryana. Every state has slightly different requirements based on the rules laid down by the education department.
- Once you are through with these sanctions, you can get in touch with the school and produce all the NOCs and sanctions.
- Based on the requirements of the board, you need to prepare the school set up, the staff recruitment, the detailed infrastructure, curriculum and other things.
As a new school, you need to be set for periodic inspections by the board and state departments. In most cases, you may have to start with the provisional affiliation and then set in for a permanent one.
We are education consultants and offer professional guidance for starting a new school and various school affiliations in Haryana and other states of India. We also offer preschool and school consultancy services to start a new CBSE School, IB School, IGCSE School, ICSE School, K12, primary, International School in India. Our services also extend to preschool, pre primary, preschool franchise opportunities, playgroup, kindergarten, daycare, Montessori, Jr K.G junior kindergarden, Sr K.G. Senior kindergarten, day care creche, curriculum development services, teacher training programmes, starting day care Babysitting / Nursery, after school programmes, and more. We can assist you with rules for starting a school, licences required, certificates, requirements, process, managing a school. school laws prevailing, documents, steps to start, guidelines to start permissions, board affiliations, etc. We offer our preschool and school consultancy services in Ambala, Bhiwani, Faridabad, Fatehabad, Gurgaon, Hissar, Jhajjar, Jind, Karnal, Kaithal, Kurukshetra, Mahendragarh, Mewat Palwal, Panchkula, Panipat, Rewari, Rohtak, Sirsa, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar etc